Everyone has his own character and the ways of showing love are different. Especially when two people are of opposite genders, their ways to show love are far different. In the rendezvous with your beloved one, if you could not make her feel your love and you are careless, showing little concern about her feeling, it’s very likely you have already ruined the date unconsciously. It is often the case that a couple break up only for the reason one of this pair cannot feel being loved by the other. So how to make your partner know you really love her? Keep reading. The following steps maybe can help give you some thought about love and offer you some advice about how to show your love to your important person.
How to Make Your Partner Feel Your Love?
When someone wants to express his love for another person, he is supposed to try to figure out doing something to display love rather than directly saying that in words.
For example, some guys feel that after a dispute, it’s good to make an apology by giving his wife some money to buy something she likes. The husband holds the opinion that his such behavior is actually showing his love for his wife while the wife feel more annoyed at him. It’s quite a pity that neither the wife nor the husband has the ability to read the mind of each other. The fact is that no one can have the skill of reading people’s mind.
Five pieces of advice are provided here for couples by which you can try to learn something from it and understand the love language of your partner.
1. Writer out a list of your opinion about 10 ways in which you can feel being loved, included can be the ways of communication you like, the proper length of time for being together in the same space, etc. You can list out whatever you think of and then share this list with your partner.
2. Ask your partner to write down a list of her views about ways of feeling being loved and share with each other.
3. Read the things you’ve written down on the list to your partner. You can read the items with your partner one by one. In that way, you can have better further thinking when you’re listening to the inner voice of the significant other.
4. When listening to the partner’s presentation, there is no need to feel ashamed or angry that it seems you have been making mistakes all the time. The most important thing is that you two should catch the opportunity and learn from each other so as to move forward together in the right direction and finally better the development of your relationship.
5. Each of you select 5 ways from your partner’s list and implement them. For example, maybe you are in the hope of having some kisses or hugs before sleep, or maybe you are in fond of some specific forms of stroke, or maybe you would like to slow a little bit down the prelude during sex. Everybody has different needs from other people. Take some actions.